This video shows how to add products to your Ecwid store.
More tutorials on our YouTube channel: Ecwid Team
Here are the steps to add your products:
1. Navigate to your Ecwid Control Panel → Catalog → Products
2. Click the "+Add New Product" button.
3. Start by adding the photo of your first product by clicking on "Add image". Then add the title and a compelling description. You can also add a video, a photo or code to the description (by clicking on the <> sign).
4. Add the base price of your product. The base price is the minimum cost your client will pay for your product. If you add product options, your extra fees will add to or subtract from this base price.
5. Your SKU is your inventory number. You may use letters or numbers. If you do not have inventory numbers for your products, you may add whatever you wish here (as long as you know what the number corresponds to).
6. Do not forget to add the weights of your products. This is very important for automatic shipping calculations (which we will have a look at further on in this guide).
7. Add the additional photos of your products under the "Gallery" tab.
8. Save the changes.
If you filled out all the fields on this page, then you have completed the General information about your product as such:
Back to top