You can change the password for your Ecwid account at any time right in your Ecwid Control Panel.
- Log in to your Ecwid Control Panel → My Profile → Profile
- Fill in the fields in the Your password section:
Use strong passwords:
- Create a unique password for every account
- Your password should consist of at least 6 characters
- Use a mix of letters, numbers, and symbols
- Use upper and lower cases
- General words and common expressions
- Keyboard patterns like "qwerty" or "12345"
- Personal information: names, addresses, ID numbers, etc.
- Save the changes:
Back to top