The avatar is shown in your Ecwid Control Panel. Your customers do not see it, but it is nice to have it anyway.
Ecwid picks up the icon from the Gravatar.com service. If you have an account with Gravatar and your Gravatar account email matches your Ecwid account email, Ecwid will show the avatar you set through Gravatar. So, you need to register an account with Gravatar and upload your avatar there.
- Go to Gravatar.com
- Create an account on Gravatar by clicking Create your Own Gravatar:
- Fill in the fields on the registration form. Use the email you use as a login email for Ecwid:
- Gravatar will send you a message for verifying your email address.
- Open that message and click Activate Account.
- Login to your Gravatar account.
- Click Add a new image:
- Follow Gravatar’s instructions on adding the image.
- When your image is added, you will see it in your Gravatar account:
- Reload the page with your Ecwid Control Panel.
- Your new avatar should be there in the upper right corner: