Sometimes you might need to find all the orders that match certain criteria. For example, all orders that are paid by phone order and shipped by USPS and they were placed this week by a certain customer. See below how to do it.
- Go to your Ecwid Control Panel → My Sales → Orders.
- Click Filter:
- Click Date and select This week:
- Click Payment Status and select Paid:
- Click Fulfillment Status and select Shipped:
- Click Payment Methods and select Phone order:
- Click Delivery Methods and select the shipping option that was used in the orders you want to see:
- You will see the orders matching the criteria above:
- The filters you used have dots next to them so that could see that the default values were changed:
Back to top