Using two-factor authentication with Gmail
You can use your Google account for signing in to Ecwid. To ensure even more security, you can enable 2-Step Verification (also known as two-factor authentication) for your Google account and thus protect your login information for Ecwid as well.
You sign in with 2 steps: you enter your password (you know it) and a security code (you receive it to your phone).
- Sign in to your Google account
- Go to the 2-Step Verification page
- Select Get started
- Follow the step-by-step setup process
- Once you're finished, you'll be taken to the 2-Step Verification settings page
- Review your settings and add multiple verification methods.
- Go to https://myaccount.google.com
- Enter your email and password
- You will receive a text message with a verification code to the phone connected to your account
- Enter the code from the message
- Click Submit
- You are logged in to your Google account.