Viewing receipts for your Ecwid account
You can view and download receipts for all your Ecwid charges. A receipt (invoice) contains your payment information, subscription details, and tax information, if applicable.
To view receipts/invoices for your Ecwid charges:
- From your Ecwid admin, go to My Profile → Billing and Plans.
- Click View Payment History.
- In your payment history, click View Receipt.
- The receipt will open in a new tab.
- Open the Print menu in your browser, where you can print the receipt on paper or save it as a PDF file.
Apple In-App Subscription charges are stored in your Apple ID account → Purchase History.
See detailed instructions on how to view your purchase history in the Apple Help Center.
Depending on your country's laws, you may be subject to VAT or GST when purchasing a pricing plan. If so, you can see the VAT added to your total on your invoices. If VAT is not listed on your invoice, then you were not charged VAT. If you have a VAT ID or ABN, you can add it to your Ecwid account and pay for a subscription without the tax. Check out our help guides for more information:
GST charges for merchants located in Australia →
VAT Charges for merchants located in the EU →