Every Ecwid user can add their store to VKontakte – Russian social network – with the help of the Ecwid app.
In this article:
- Log in to your VKontakte account. To create a store on VKontakte you need an account there. If you don’t have one, create it here: https://vk.com/
- Create your VKontakte community. VKontakte allows you to add a store to the group, public page and event. If you don't have one, you can create it on the Communities page, by clicking Create community.
Open our app: https://vk.com/app1800176 and click Create an Account. Follow the app instructions to create and set up the store. The process includes three steps:
- Choose the community you want to add the store to.
- Link your Ecwid store to the app you create.
- If you already have an Ecwid account, just copy the Store ID from your Ecwid Control Panel and save it in the app. If you don't have an Ecwid account, you can create it right from the app or on our site at www.ecwid.com, it is free.
- Add the store to the community page by adding the link provided by the app to the link list of your community.
At this step you customize your store and add some information about the store and the seller to the app page.
According to VKontakte Rules, all the stores added as applications should have the following information:
- Payment, delivery and and return policies.
- Information about the seller
- Contact information
Besides that, all the VKontakte pages should not present products and services from the list of forbidden ones.
That’s all! Your store is added to your VKontakte page and the link to it appears in the list of communities.Back to top