You may export products from your store to a CSV file.
- Open the products listing page in your Ecwid Control Panel → Catalog → Products
- Click the Export All button at the bottom of list to export all your products.
- Use filters in the column headers or use the product search field on the top right.
- Click Export all found for a partial export.
- In the export settings, select a delimiter (what is it?) and the columns you wish to export.
- Click Download CSV file.
- Save the CSV file to your computer
Learn how to export other store data.