Exporting product information
You can export product information from your store to a CSV file. You can use it just to keep track of your products in a file or you can edit the file and import it back to the store to update product details. For example, this way you can quickly update products' stock in your store.
To export product details from your store to a CSV file:
- Open the products listing page in your Ecwid admin, go to Catalog → Products
- Click the Export All button at the bottom of list to export all your products.
- Use filters in the column headers or use the product search field on the top right.
- Click Export all found for a partial export.
- In the export settings, select a delimiter (what is it?) and the columns you wish to export.
- Click Download CSV file.
- Save the CSV file to your computer