Millions of users visit Facebook daily and it is a great opportunity to get more customers to your store!
This video quickly shows you how to add your Ecwid store to your Facebook page.
1. Log into your Facebook account and open our application: http://apps.facebook.com/ecwid-shop/
- If you do not have Ecwid store on Facebook yet, click "Install App" button.
- If you want to add one more Ecwid store proceed to the 4th step of these instructions.
2. Click the "OK" button to allow the Ecwid application to access basic information on your profile and manage your pages. Ecwid needs this permission to get a list of Facebook pages that you admin and determine if you are allowed to manage settings of the Ecwid store assigned to the page.
and the next one:
If you receive the "You must have permission to add apps to at least one Facebook Page" error instead of the page adding interface, please check this article for further steps. If you don't have a Facebook page yet, you can create it here.
If you see warning "This application is already installed for all applicable pages", refer to the article on the topic.
3.On this step you should select the pages where your Ecwid store will be added. Choose a page from the dropdown and click the "Add Page Tab".
4. The Ecwid application has been added to your page. The last step is to connect your Ecwid account to the app.
Paste your Store ID to the Ecwid Store ID field (you will be able to change the other values later). Click "Save".
5. Your Ecwid store is ready. You can find it by the direct "Your Facebook Store" link in the end of the "Settings" page. The link to your Facebook store is added to the page's tabs link as "Products".
If you don't see your store on mobiles, please check here for possible solutions: Store on Facebook does not show on mobile, what should I do?