1. Log into your Facebook account and open our application: http://apps.facebook.com/ecwid-shop/
- If you do not have Ecwid store on Facebook yet, click "Instal App" button.
- If you want to add one more Ecwid store proceed to the 4th step of these instructions.
2. Click OK button to allow Ecwid application to access basic information on your profile and manage your pages. We need this permission to get a list of Facebook pages that you admin and determine if you are allowed to manage settings of the Ecwid store assigned to the page.
and the next one:
If you receive error You do not admin any pages for which this application can be installed error instead of the page adding interface, please check the FAQ section of this article. If you don't have a Facebook page yet, you can create it here.
If you see warning This application is already installed for all applicable pages, refer to the FAQs below.
3.On this step you should select the pages to which Ecwid will be added. Choose a page from the dropdown and click Add Page Tab.
4. Ecwid application has been added to your page. The last step is to connect your Ecwid account to the app.
Paste your Store ID to the Ecwid Store ID field (you will be able to change the other values later). Then press Save.
5. Your Ecwid store is ready. You can find it by direct "Your Facebook Store" link in the end of the "Settings" page. The link to your Facebook store is added to the page's tabs link with "Products" name.
If you don't see your store on mobiles, please check here for possible solutions: Store on Facebook does not show on mobile, what should I do?