Ecwid is a perfect shopping cart for Bluevoda Website Builder. To add Ecwid to BlueVoda website, please follow the steps below.
How to add Ecwid to BlueVoda website
- Create a page in the website back-end and save it as shop (shop.html or shop.php or whatever your chosen extension is).
- On this page you need the site header.
- Underneath the header insert a table of 2 columns by 1 row. The table needs to be quite wide (approximately 1024 pixels, but you can experiment). Adjust the cells so you have a small one on the left and a much longer one on the right. Format this table to suit your site colours.
- Get your Ecwid integration code - go to Ecwid control panel → All Sales Channels, scroll to Sell on your Website and choose Other platforms and sitebuilders, then click Copy code to clipboard.
- Right click the left cell to get to the cell HTML source. Paste the Shopping bag code and immediately underneath the Shopping bag paste in the code for the Categories widget.
- Right click the right cell, again you want to see the cell HTML code. Paste in the Product Browser code.
- Now for the footer links. Type them in the right cell.
- Publish the page and see the result.
The guide was kindly posted on Ecwid Community Forums by Darren Cogzell.