There are two ways to add your free Ecwid shopping cart (and its elements) to your TypePad blog
Use the wizard below to add Ecwid widgets to your TypePad blog.
- Enter your Store ID
- Select the necessary widget
- URL of the TypePad page where your Ecwid store is installed (optional)
(for ex. http://example.typepad.com/blog/store.html)
- log into your TypePad account
- click the "Blogs" link at the page top and select the necessary blog
- click the "New page" link in the "Compose" drop-down list.
- enable the "HTML" mode on the page editor
- enter the page title (e.g. Store)
- enter the necessary Ecwid integration code to the "Body" field and save the changes.
- you can add a link on this page to your blog at the "Design → Content" page in the Typepad backend.