Looks like Apple doesn't plan to continue development of iWeb or release its new versions. So while Ecwid works with iWeb sites, we recommend using another app to create a website. For example, Adobe Muse, Yola, Jigsy.
If you want to add Ecwid to your site using iWeb, perform the following steps:
- Log into your Ecwid control panel.
- Copy the Ecwid integration code from the Dashboard.
- Go to iWeb and click on Insert → Widget → HTML Snippet:
- A black box will appear on the web page. Paste the Ecwid code into the main box and click Apply:
- Close the box and you're done.