Ecwid allows using any payment gateway that supports or can emulate the Authorize.Net SIM API. This feature can be used to use Ecwid with gateways it doesn't support yet or to develop custom payment modules.
If you want to use a gateway that isn't supported yet but can emulate Authorize.Net, then still you can use it with Ecwid.
Please perfrom these steps:
- Log in to your Ecwid control panel and open the "Settings → Payment" page.
- Choose the "Authorize.Net SIM" option for the "Credit card" payment method.
- Click the "Account details" link, a pop-up will appear.
- Click the "Advanced settings" link, then change the endpoint URL to the one provided by your payment gateway.
- Set the other fields as your payment gateway asks you to and save the changes.
After that if a customer uses the "Credit Card" method, he will use your new payment gateway.
If Ecwid doesn't support a payment gateway you want, you can integrate any payment option yourself with the help of our Payment API.
If you need help with such integration we can help you. Fill in this form https://ecwidcom.typeform.com/to/vIlijv, we will review your request and get back to you via email with the quote.