Ecwid allows using any payment gateway that supports or can emulate the Authorize.Net SIM API. Such emulation can be used to connect Ecwid with gateways it doesn't support yet or to develop custom payment modules.
If you want to use a gateway that isn't supported yet and that can emulate Authorize.Net (for example, such gateways as Nochex, Allied Wallet, Checkout Finland Oy, MOLPay, PaySera, etc), you can still use it with Ecwid. You can connect such gateway with your store by following these steps:
- Go to Ecwid control panel → Payment.
- Scroll down to the Choose Payment Processor drop-down.
- Choose the Authorize.Net Accept Hosted option to add it to your payment methods.
- Click Authorize.Net Accept Hosted - Settings.
- Click the Advanced settings link, then change the default endpoint URL to the one provided by your payment gateway.
- Set the other fields as your payment gateway asks you to and save the changes.
After that, if a customer uses the Credit Card method, he will use your new payment gateway.
If Ecwid doesn't support a payment gateway you want, you can integrate any payment option yourself with the help of our Payment API.
If you need help with such integration we can help you. Fill in this form https://ecwidcom.typeform.com/to/vIlijv, we will review your request and get back to you via email with the quote.