Payeezy is a solution for accepting online and mobile payments brought by First Data, a provider of electronic commerce and payment processing services in more than 50 markets around the world.
1. Open your Ecwid control panel and go to Settings → Payment page. Locate "credit card" under Payment Methods and click "Change" link under Payment Processor column. In the drop-down box find and choose Credit Card: Payeezy. A setup window will open:
2. If you don't have an account with Payeezy yet, click "Register with Payeezy" button and you will be taken to Payeezy registration form.
3. When you get Payeezy account, send an email to PayeezyBoarding@firstdata.com with your Merchant ID, DBA name and mention that the request is for Ecwid. When this is done, Payeezy will contact Ecwid and we will send you the Merchant Token and Merchant JS Security Key.
4. Go back to Ecwid Control panel → Settings → Payment → Payment methods → click "Account details" next to Payeezy. Fill in the fields:
Merchant Identifier – you get it when you register your Payeezy account.
Merchant Token – the one that you were sent in step 3.
Merchant JS Security Key – the one that you were sent in step 3.
Merchant Transarmor Token – to get it, log in to https://globalgatewaye4.firstdata.com > go to "Terminals" tab and select your terminal. Retrieve your transarmor token.
Transaction Type – select the type of transactions: authorize or purchase.
5. Click Save and make sure that this payment method is enabled.