- How can I upgrade to one of your paid plans?
- Will I need to redo the store or register a new account if I upgrade it?
- Can I subscribe to a paid plan using PayPal?
- I have an account registered via Wix. How do I upgrade?
- I have an account registered via Sitebuilder. How can I upgrade?
It is easy, just follow these steps:
- Log in to your Ecwid control panel at my.ecwid.com. If you have several stores, please make sure that you're logged in to the account you want to upgrade.
- Click on your name at the top right corner and go to the Billing and Plans page
- Click the Upgrade link next to the plan you want to subscribe to. You will be prompted to fill in the secure payment form. After you complete the payment, your Ecwid account will be upgraded immediately.
No, you don't have to create a new account or redo the store in order to upgrade. Your existing Ecwid account will be upgraded, so you will keep all your products and store settings.
Yes, you are free to choose PayPal as the payment method on the Billing and Plans page of your Ecwid control panel.
1. Open "Online store" page in the Wix Editor and double-click on the store container area. Find "Upgrade" button in a popup window opened and click on it.
2. Fill in the required details in the payment form and submit the payment.
3. Save and refresh your "Online store" page after upgrade. The thing is that Ecwid store status is changed depending on the corresponding Wix account status. Thus, Ecwid does not know about the subscription until Wix sends a request to it. The easiest way to send this kind of request is to reload the page with Ecwid in the Wix Editor.
Subscription to the Premium plan is handled by Wix. If you faced any difficulties with the subscription, please contact Wix directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SiteBuilder company is our partners and they offer Ecwid as e-commerce solution for their sites. SiteBuilder is handling the billing of their accounts registered via them on their side. You can contact SiteBuilder customer service regarding all the questions about billing and account upgrade using one of the following emails depending on the brand of your site builder:
Please, include the following information in your request:
- Email address used to sign up with them,
- Last four digits of the debit/credit card used to make the payment,
- First line of payment card address or ZIP code,
- The name of the site you created with them.
You can also upgrade your account by logging to your SiteBuilder dashboard, clicking "Upgrade" and choosing the desired plan type. In case you do not see the plan you need, please get in touch with your SiteBuilder billing department to ask how you can level up your account to the necessary plan.