- How can I upgrade to one of your paid plans?
- Will I need to redo the store or register a new account if I upgrade it?
- Can I subscribe to a paid plan using PayPal?
- I have an account registered via Wix. How do I upgrade?
It is easy, just follow these steps:
- Log in to your Ecwid control panel at my.ecwid.com. If you have several stores, please make sure that you're logged in to the account you want to upgrade.
- Click on your name at the top right corner and go to the Billing and Plans page (direct link)
- Click the Upgrade link next to the plan you want to subscribe to. You will be prompted to fill in the secure payment form. After you complete the payment, your Ecwid account will be upgraded immediately.
No, you don't have to create a new account or redo the store in order to upgrade. Your existing Ecwid account will be upgraded, so you keep all your products and store settings.
Yes, you are free to choose PayPal as the payment method on the Billing and Plans page of your Ecwid control panel.
1. Open "Online store" page in the Wix Editor and double-click on the store container area. Find the "Upgrade" button in a popup window opened and click on it.
2. Fill in the required details in the payment form and submit the payment.
3. Save and refresh your "Online store" page after upgrade.