Ecwid has three different paid plan levels with different prices and feature sets. Each of these plans can be paid monthly or on an annual basis.
In this article:
|Monthly plans||Annual plans|
|You will be charged once a month||You will be charged once a year|
The users who have paid accounts get higher product limits and premium features, like abandoned carts recovery, discount coupons, APIs, customer groups, marketplaces and many others. Please, see the full list of Ecwid plans and features.
Paid users also get personalized support. Find out how to contact us.
Upgrading is easy. Just follow these steps:
- Click Upgrade next to the plan you want to subscribe to:
- You will be prompted to complete the secure payment form. Select the monthly or annual payment, enter your card details or PayPal account information and click Pay and Upgrade.
- After you complete the payment, your Ecwid account will be upgraded immediately.
Sometimes you might want to change your paid plan with Ecwid. You can easily switch to another plan right from your Ecwid Control Panel.
You can change your paid plan at any time.
- Log in to your Ecwid Control Panel → My Profile → Billing and Plans
- Click Switch next to the plan you want to switch to:
All functionality of the new paid plan is available immediately after switching.
When you switch between plans, your charge date remains the same. For example, if you create a paid monthly subscription on May 15, your next charge will be on June 15, then July 15, August 15, and so on.
When you upgrade to a higher plan, you will be prorated for the higher rate to keep the billing cycle and date the same. For example, if you upgrade from Venture to Business 7 days before your next billing day, you will pay a prorated amount for 7 days on the Business plan.