Allied Wallet offers customized payment solutions to businesses of any size. They provide payment processing services in 164 currencies, 196 countries, and nearly every payment method globally. Read more on their website www.alliedwallet.com
How to set up Allied Wallet in Ecwid?
Allied Wallet is set up in Ecwid via Authorize.Net SIM. Please, follow these instructions:
- Register Merchant account on Allied Wallet website: www.alliedwallet.com
- Go to Ecwid Control panel > Settings > Payment > Payment methods.
- Click "Change" link in "Payment processor" column next to next to a payment method you don’t use and in opened drop-down menu select "Credit Card: Authorise.Net SIM":
4. You will see a window with these fields:
API Login Id: Here you should put the details in the following order and separate them by | with NO SPACES:
The following details you can get from your Allied Wallet account > Merchant Setup/Merchant Users:
ECWID StoreID – you can see it at the left bottom corner of your Control panel, check more here https://help.ecwid.com/customer/portal/articles/1083303
HashValue – make up any value here. NOTE: you will have to enter the same value in the next field called MD5 Hash Value.
Example: beequickpay|ver2000|3|ECWIDStore|this is a test
MD5 Hash Value: enter the "Hash value" that you created at the end of the API Login Id.
Transaction Key: Allied Wallet doesn’t use Transaction Key, yet this field cannot be left empty. You can put here any value.
5. Click on "Advanced settings" and change the "Endpoint URL" to "http://modules.awwebdev.com/ecwid/ecwid.php".
6. Make sure that new payment method is enabled and save changes.Back to top