Clover is a cloud-based Android point of sale POS platform that belongs to First Data Corporation. Clover station can be used as a cash register, payment terminal, receipt printer, and barcode scanner with an integrated suite of products. It allows to accept credit cards, EMV, and Apple Pay. Using Clover you can also get reports about your sales and customers.
- Installation and Setup
- How to upgrade?
To install Sell Online (by Ecwid):
- Download the app from the App Market either through the web or right on your Clover station.
- Run the app on your Clover station, and follow steps in the installation wizard.
- Wait for the import process to be completed, and click "Finish store setup".
- Next you will be directed to complete setting up your store via Ecwid Welcome Wizard.
- You are now ready to sell online! Check your email to find your store information and Ecwid support options.
When the app is installed, you can open it from your Clover Station or from the Web version of Inventory app.
Here is how it looks on your Clover station:
- Click Store Control Panel button to open Ecwid Control Panel to manage your online store.
- Click Storefront button if you want to visit your online storefront.
Please note that at the moment you can use the Sell Online app only with Ecwid accounts registered via a Clover station.
You can upgrade your Ecwid account right from your Clover setting page. At the moment the following plans are available:
Product limit: 2500
Product limit: 2500
Product limit: Unlimited
At the end of your 30-day trial, you will begin to be billed the monthly rate for the plan you have chosen. You can change or cancel at any time.
At the moment Sell Online (by Ecwid) application is compatible with Clover Station, Clover Mini and Clover Mobile.
Congratulations! Now you can go to Ecwid Control Panel and configure your online store: add product descriptions, images, setup shipping rules and payment methods for online sales. Check out our Guide for Ecwid Newbies.
This means that your email address is already associated with an Ecwid account. Please use a different email address as Ecwid does not allow to have several account registered for the same email.