You can add your Ecwid store or just a “Buy Now” button to your existing site. All you need to do is add a tiny bit of code to your page and your customers will be able to purchase without leaving your site. Some of the steps vary depending on your platform. Follow one of the following links if they apply.
If your site runs on Wordpress.org, add your store there with the help of Ecwid plugin.
Click here for help adding your store to your Squarespace site.
In this article:
Check out quick videos on how to add your Ecwid store to a custom built site:
If your site or blog contains a text, HTML or source tab, you can add your Ecwid store widgets directly by copying a bit of code. If the website you are working with is not listed in the above list, follow these steps:
- Go to your Ecwid Control Panel → All Sales Channels.
- Click Other platforms and sitebuilders in the Sell on your website section:
- Click Copy Code to Clipboard:
Otherwise you can generate the integration code of your Ecwid store right here:
Code for adding your store to a page:
- Paste the code into your site: into the text, HTML or source tab.
- Decide if you would like to take advantage of the shopping cart feature.
- Choose if you need to add a search widget to your store.
- And you're done! A beautiful store is ready for your customers.
Default category for your store
Default product for your store