You can add your Ecwid store to any site that supports adding HTML codes. You add a few lines of Ecwid integration code to your site source code and you have a full-featured shopping cart with products, categories, catalog and checkout pages.
In this article:
You can adjust the layout and behavior of your store according to your needs. For that, you will need to slightly modify the widget integration code as described below.
Ecwid can display products in three modes:
- Grid is the default and recommended mode for showing your products and categories in the storefront.
- List is the default mode for showing the search results in your store.
- Table works well for products that do not have images.
The widget code has parameters that define products and categories listing styles:
- "categoriesPerRow=3" defines the number of categories per row.
- "views=grid(20,3) list(60) table(60)" defines available views and their settings. If you want to remove any view, just remove "grid(20,3)" or "list(60)" or "table(60)" from the widget code.
The numbers in brackets stand for the number of products:
- grid(C,R) – C is the number of products in a column, R – the number of products in a row.
- list(M) – M is the number of products on one page in the list view.
- table(N) – N is the number of products on one page in the table view.
Default view mode:
- "categoryView=grid" defines the default view for products in categories.
- "searchView=list" defines the default view for search results.
By default, the Ecwid widget opens the Store Front page category along with your root categories. If you wish, you can configure it to show a different category when a user opens your store for the first time. You can do it by adding the defaultCategoryId option to the widget integration code. The code will look like this: