You can add a full Ecwid store or a “Buy Now” button for a specific product to any website. Just a bit of code and voila – you’re ready to sell to customers directly on your site. Setup will depend on your site’s platform. Here are links to help embed your store on some of the most popular site builders:
Wordpress.org supports Ecwid using with the help of a Ecwid plugin.
Ecwid can be found in the instruction about adding your store to your Wix site.
Add Ecwid to Squarespace using an integration code.
In this article:
Check out quick videos on how to add your Ecwid store to a custom built site:
If your site or blog contains a text, HTML or source tab, you can add your Ecwid store widget directly by copying a bit of code. If the website you are working with is not listed in the above list, follow these steps:
- Go to your Ecwid Control Panel → All Sales Channels.
- Click Other platforms and sitebuilders in the Sell on your website section:
- Click Copy Code to Clipboard:
Otherwise, you can generate the integration code of your Ecwid store right here:
Code for adding your store to a page:
- Add the code to your site using text, HTML, or source tab.
- Decide if you would like to take advantage of the shopping cart feature.
- Choose if you need to add a search widget to your store.
- And you're done! A beautiful store is ready for your customers.
Default category for your store
Related articlesBack to top