Ecwid doesn't calculate real-time rates. It just sends information about the order (e.g. weight), destination and origin addresses to a shipping carrier's server. Then it gets a response with the rates and show them to customer.
These rates depend on many options, so if you think that you get incorrect rates, email us and provide the following information:
- Origin and destination address.
- What rates do you get?
- What rates do you expect to get? Why? What rates do you get at these pages:
- UPS rates: https://wwwapps.ups.com/ctc/request?WBPM_lid=homepage/ct1.html_pnl_ctc
- USPS rates: http://postcalc.usps.gov/
- FedEx: http://fedex.com/ratefinder/home
- Canada Post: http://www.canadapost.ca/cpotools/apps/far/personal/findARate?execution=e2s1
- Australia Post: http://auspost.com.au/products-and-services/postage-assessment-calculator.html
- EMS Russian Post: http://www.emspost.ru/calc.php
Also, any screenshot or step-by-step instruction of how to reproduce the issue would be helpful. We will investigate the issue.