Webs is a website hosting service with a drag-n-drop site builder that allows users with no technical knowledge to create great looking sites. And, if you are ready to grow your business with ecommerce, you can quickly and easily add Ecwid shopping cart to your Webs site, too. After 5-minute installation process your store will work as an integral part of your site.
How to add an online store (shopping cart) to your Webs site
1. If you don't have an Ecwid account yet, feel free to create it here. It's free (paid accounts are also available though). Then log in to your control panel, copy the integration code from the Dashboard page and save it somewhere nearby as you will need it pretty soon.
2. Log in to your Webs account and open your site for editing. Then open the Page Manager by clicking on the Pages button in the Toolbar.
Press the “Add new page” button.
3. A pop-up window will appear. Select a layout for your new page (for example, the Standard layout), type in the page name and hit the “Create page” button.
4. Your new page will open for editing. Click on the “Layout” tab at the bottom, drag the "Custom HTML" element to the central part of your page and drop it there.
5. Double-click on the added HTML element and paste your Ecwid integration code in the pop-up window. Save the changes.
It’s that easy! Your store is ready. You can manage its settings, add new products, set up payment methods, etc in Ecwid control panel. All the changes will be applied to your store immediately.
Back to top