I use my existing 3-d party account (Google, Facebook, Twitter etc.) to log in to Ecwid. Can I change my e-mail or log in using login and password?
Yes, it is possible.
1. In order to change your email, please log in to your Ecwid control panel and go to the My Profile page. Then change your email there.
Ecwid will need to verify your new email, so a special e-mail with a link will be sent to you. Please click this link to verify your account. You need to do this within 3 days, otherwise you will not be able to log in. So if you don't get the e-mail with a link in several hours after email change and cannot find it in the "Spam" folder, please contact us.
2. In order to log in using a login and password, perform these steps:
- go to my.ecwid.com. If you're already logged into Ecwid, log out.
- use the "Forgot your password?" link to get your password.
- then log in using your e-mail and password you get.
Can I allow multiple users to manage my Ecwid store?
Currently, each Ecwid store is associated with one account and each Ecwid account can manage exactly 1 Ecwid shop. Unfortunately, it is not yet possible to connect a few different accounts to manage one Ecwid store, but we are definitely going to add it in the future. You can vote for this idea http://ideas.ecwid.com/forums/22031-...sers-and-roles to get notified when this feature is implemented in Ecwid.
Meanwhile, you can try making an alias email or just a new mailbox to register another account in Ecwid, or sign up with an email address on a 3rd party mail service. Such setup will allow all people, managing the shop, to see and change all the settings in your Ecwid control panel. Please, mind all users will have full access to all the pages in Ecwid control panel, at the moment, it is not possible to limit access to certain areas.