Each product can have one main image and any number of additional detailed images. These detailed images help your customers to see the product in detail and decide to buy it. The thumbnails of the detailed images are shown to the right of the main product image on the product page.
In this article:
- Go to your Ecwid Control Panel → Catalog → Products.
- Select the product you want to add the detailed images to.
- Open the Gallery tab:
- Click Upload images.
- Click Choose file in the popup:
- Pick on your computer the file you want to add.
- If you'd like to add several images, click +:
- Once you are done with adding the images, click Upload Images.
- The images will be uploaded to the Gallery:
- Click Save.
- That's it, your product has a gallery with detailed images:
See the screencast:
When a customer opens a product page, they see the thumbnails of all additional images. When they click a thumbnail, Ecwid shows a popup with a bigger image. All images are automatically resized to fit the customer's screen. This allows to see the whole image without scrolling.
If the original image is bigger than the resized image, a customer can click + to see the image in its original size.
Back to top