Lifeyo is a drag-n-drop website builder and a web hosting. It allows to pick a theme, add content and launch a website with just a click. And, if you are planning on selling products online, you can easily add Ecwid shopping cart to your Lifeyo website, too. After 5-minute installation process your store will work as an integral part of your site.
How to add an online store (shopping cart) to your Lifeyo site
- If you don't have an Ecwid account yet, feel free to create it here. Then log in to your Ecwid control panel, copy the integration code from the Dashboard page and save it somewhere within reach as you will need it pretty soon.
- Sign it to your Lifeyo website to edit it, then click on the Site Options -> Pages button in Lifeyo toolbar to add a new page:
- A pop-up window will appear. Press the Create New Page button there and an additional window will pop up. Enter your store’s name in the Please give your page a name field and click the Create page button:
- This new page can be edited now. Click on the Add Content -> Code button in the toolbar like it is shown below:
- Paste your Ecwid code in the Add HTML Code pop-up window, press the Create code button and publish the changes:
- That’s all. Your store is ready! You can manage its settings, add new products, set up payment methods, etc in Ecwid control panel. All the changes will be applied to your store immediately.