Sell your products on Shopzilla, Bizrate and Beso
Shopzilla is a very popular price comparison service. This service (or it's also called comparison shopping website) allows individuals to search and view lists for specific products offered by different merchants from within one website. In short Shopzilla provides a place (web-site) where all merchants can offer their goods - like a real marketplace in your neighbourhood, just on the internet. And this is an excellent addition to your selling channels and a way to promote your store.
Shopzilla provides services for Comparison Shopping, Merchant Ratings and Reviews, in other words besides displaying your items at Shopzilla site you can receive ratings and reviews from customers.
Shopzilla operates websites serving consumers and retailers in the U.S., UK, French and German markets.
Millions of users searches for various products and compare offers from different shopping sites at Shopzilla. Once a user submits a search request for products of the type you're selling, your products will come up at the search results. The user will follow your links and get to your Ecwid store site to complete the sale.
To configure Shopzilla, enter your Ecwid control panel, Promotions -> Marketplaces, and choose Shopzilla icon.
Setup these parameters showing under "Settings":
Marketplace category: Select a category in which your items will be shown at Shopzilla. You should define a category that would categorize the products most perfectly.
Product condition: What condition your products are sold in, e.g., brand new items or reused.
"Feed link" displays a link to the products feed - a file of specific format (required by Shopzilla) containing information on your products. You will need to load it to Shopzilla. This feed is generated automatically by Ecwid and updated each 12 hours. The file fully meets requirements by Shopzilla so you only need to download it from the Ecwid control panel and load it to your Shopzilla account.
Your next steps are described at the same page with Shopzilla settings:
1) To start your campaign, sign up a Shopzilla Merchant account at http://merchant.shopzilla.com/
2) Log in to Shopzilla Business Services and go to "Manage Listings - Submit Inventory", then select the "Programmatic Upload through FTP" option.
3) Download the feed specs. Then browse to "Establish a Delivery Location" step, and click "Confirm" next to "Use my delivery location".
4) Set these values and submit the form:
5) Click "Done" in the "Upload your feed to the location" step, then check your feed for any errors, and process it.
6) Your campaign is almost ready! Re-fill your Shopzilla account balance, place your initial bids, and launch your campaign to get new sales. Now your products will appear at Shopzilla site whenever your potential buyers searches for this type of items.