Setting currency in Ecwid store
Ecwid supports all the official currencies, which means you can set your products prices exactly in the currency you want to accept in your store.
To set a currency in your online Ecwid store:
- In your Ecwid admin, go to the Settings → General, Regional Settings tab.
- Choose your currency in the Currency drop-down menu.
- Choose the display format for the prices in this currency (it will not affect input fields for prices in your Ecwid admin):
- Choose if the currency symbol should be displayed before (prefix) or after the price (suffix).
- Enable or disable the Hide trailing zeros in fractional part option for prices in your store.
- Save the changes.
If you want to sell to other countries, you can use the same Ecwid account and display prices in your customers' home currency with the help of the Currency Сonverter app from the Ecwid app market.
The Currency Сonverter app detects customer's location and dynamically converts prices to customer’s currency to provide more smooth and personalized shopping experience.
The app costs $4.49 a month and has a free trial period.