Storefront Location is the link (URL) to the page where your store is added.
This link should be added to your Ecwid Control Panel → Settings → General → Store Profile, the "Store Location" field.
If you're not sure what URL to use, open your Ecwid store in a browser and check the address bar. The address there is your Store Location (link to your store).
This link is used as a base for order and product links in the following cases:
- in e-mail notifications to customers,
- in the orders history in the customer's profile,
- in product sharing/likes on social pages.
- Make sure to insert a full path to the page, not only the domain name
- If your Ecwid store is installed on many sites (e.g. site, blog, Facebook page, etc), use the URL of the main storefront.