Moneris solutions company, a leading payment processor in North America. At present Ecwid supports Moneris (former eSelectPlus Canada) payment.
In order to enable and use Moneris Hosted Paypage as a payment option, please follow these steps:
1. In Ecwid Control Panel
- Log in to your Ecwid Control Panel
- Go to the System Settings → Payment page. Change the Payment Processor value of the Credit Card payment method to Moneris Hosted Paypage. Save the changes.
- Click the [Account Details] link near this payment method. A popup will appear. Copy the Approved URL, the Cancel Button URL and the Declined URL. Save these values somewhere.
- First you need to create a Hosted Paypage Configuration, so please log in to your Moneris Merchant Resource Center
- Go to the ADMIN → hosted config page
- Click the Generate a Version 3 Configuration to create a new Hosted Paypage Configuration.
- Copy and save the values of Hosted Paypage ID(ps_store_id) and Hosted Paypage Token (hpp_key) configuration settings. Then press the Save Changes button.
- Adjust the following settings in the Hosted Paypage Configuration.
- Payment Methods: select Credit Cards.
- Response Method: select Sent to your server as a POST.
- Approved URL and Declined URL: enter the values you got at step #1
- Set the Transaction Type you want.
- Click the Configure Appearance button in the Paypage Appearance section.
- Cancel Button URL: enter the value you got at step # 1
- Save the аppearance settings.
- Then click the Configure Security button in the Security Features section.
- tick the Enable Transaction Verification checkbox, then set the Response Method option to select Displayed as key/value pairs on our server
- Save the verification changes.
If your plan to use InteracOnline, please contact Moneris for InteracOnline receipt certification and validation process. You will be required to submit the receipts for validation as per InteracOnline requirements
3. Return to the Ecwid control panel.
- Go to the System Settings → Payment page.
- Click the [Account Details] link near the Moneris payment method.
- Enter the values you got at step #2. Hosted Paypage ID is ps_store_id, Hosted Paypage Token is hpp_key.
- Save the changes and enable this payment method.
- In the production environment, an individual must be granted permission to access and alter the hosted page configuration. User permissions may be updated by navigating to «ADMIN» and then selecting «MODIFY USER» from the submenu. Once you have found the user to be updated, click the «Set Permissions» and update their Administrative Permissions.
- Each Moneris account may have up to five unique Hosted Paypage configurations. These do not equate to different stores, all transactions will be logged under the same store and will settle into the same bank account. Each configuration can have different appearance as well as handle responses in various ways.
- Remember to activate your store. Once you have received your activation letter/fax go to https://www3.moneris.com/connect/en/activate/index.php as instructed in the letter/fax. You will need to input your store ID and merchant ID then click the «Activate» button. Once this is confirmed you will need to create an administrator account that you will use to log into the Merchant Resource Centre to access and administer your Moneris store. Please note that the API TOKEN that you receive during Activation is NOT the token you require for the Hosted Paypage request.