You can add social share buttons, such as Facebook Share or Pinterest Pin, into product descriptions. This way your customers can share images and information about your products with their friends and followers and you get more visability and attention. You can add even more buttons with the help of Zotabox Social Sharing Buttons app or using Ecwid API.
By default, you can show Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest share buttons in Ecwid.
To enable and disable the Share buttons in your store:
- Go to your Ecwid Control Panel → Design.
- Scroll down to Sidebar section.
- Check the box to enable share buttons:
Besides Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter buttons you can implement even more buttons like Instagram and Youtube into your product descriptions with the Zotabox Social Sharing Buttons app.
To add Zotabox Social Sharing Buttons app:
- Open the Social sharing buttons app in Ecwid Control Panel.
- Click Install.
- Follow further instructions.