You can upload your products to eBay and sell right from there.
eBay Commerce Network is the only advertising network that allows merchants to engage consumers on eBay and other websites in a single campaign. It brings together 8,000 merchants and 2,000 publishers to provide access to 250 million consumers globally. It is currently available for France, Germany, United Kingdom, Australia and USA.
Your products will appear when potential customers search for similar items on Shopping.com and eBay sites. When a customer clicks a product link, they will be redirected to your website where they can buy that item.
Adding your store to eBay Commerce Network
- Create an account in eBay Commerce Network to manage your product feed.
- Go to Ecwid Control Panel → All Sales Channels → Marketplaces.
- Find eBay Commerce Network.
- Click Enable Feed:
- Choose Marketplace category. This category will be used for all store products and, therefore, it should be general enough to suit all items.
- Log in to your merchant account center and go to Upload feed.
- Select Let eBay Commerce Network retrieve my datafeed from my own FTP or HTTP location.
- Copy the Feed URL from Ecwid Control Panel → All Sales Channels → Marketplaces → eBay Commerce Network.
- Paste the URL to the URL feed.
- Leave username and password empty.
- Click Almost there! Map datafeed column.
- Make sure the Shopping.com column is correct and corresponds to each of your feed columns.
- Click Continue.
Your campaign is almost ready! The eBay Commerce Network team will review your application and activate your profile. After that you should re-fill your account balance, set up bids and launch your first campaign to gain more sales.Back to top