With TransFirst Transaction Express payment solution you can process all major credit cards — Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Diners Club, Carte Blanche and JCB as well as signature debit cards and ACH payments.
How to set up TransFirst Transaction Express in your store
Create a Transaction Express account on TransFirst web-site if you don't have an account with them yet. After establishing the account you will receive an email with your TransFirst account credentials that you will require for setup of the payment method in your store. To activate TransFirst Transaction Express in Ecwid:
- Go to your Ecwid Control Panel → Payment page
- Click Change link for the Credit card payment method and select Credit card: TransFirst Transaction Express from the drop-down menu
- Click Account details and enter your TransFirst Transaction Express account credentials: Gateway ID and RegKey
- Select Transaction type. Sale type means that transactions will be processed and ready for settlement immediately. Authorization only will authorize transactions, but require you to capture such transactions via your Transaction Express Virtual Terminal in order to settle them
- Activate the payment method by clicking Enable link to the right
- Save the changes
After that, configure Duplicate Transaction Check in the settings of your Transaction Express account. Perform these steps:
- Go to your Transaction Express account.
- Go to Admin → Duplicate Checking Maintenance
- Specify the settings as in the screenshot
- Click Submit.
Once you've completed all steps listed above your customers will be able to checkout in your store with a credit card through your TransFirst account.