Transaction Express from TransFirst is a payment processing platform with more than 15 years experience in reliable and secure merchant card processing. It is uniquely qualified to help your business reap the many benefits of accepting credit cards. With TransFirst Transaction Express payment solution you can process all major credit cards — Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Diners Club, Carte Blanche and JCB as well as signature debit cards and ACH payments.
At the moment TransFirst Transaction Express payment option is available for merchants from the US. Visit the company website to learn more details: http://www.transfirst.com
How to set up TransFirst Transaction Express in your store
Create a Transaction Express account on TransFirst web-site if you don't have an account with them yet. After establishing the account you will receive an email with your TransFirst account credentials that you will require for setup of the payment method in your store. To activate TransFirst Transaction Express in Ecwid:
- Sign in to your Ecwid Control Panel
- Go to the "System Settings → Payment" page
- Click "Change" link for the "Credit card" payment method and select "Credit card: TransFirst Transaction Express" from the drop-down menu
- Click “Account details” and enter your TransFirst Transaction Express account credentials: Gateway ID and RegKey
- Select "Transaction type". Sale type means that transactions will be processed and ready for settlement immediately. Authorization only will authorize transactions, but require you to capture such transactions via your Transaction Express Virtual Terminal in order to settle them
- Activate the payment method by clicking "Enable" link to the right
- Save the changes
After that, configure Duplicate Transaction Check in the settings of your Transaction Express account. Perform these steps:
- Go to your Transaction Express account.
- Go to Admin > Duplicate Checking Maintenance
- Specify the settings as in the screenshot
- Click "Submit".
Once you've completed all steps listed above your customers will be able to checkout in your store with a credit card through your TransFirst account.