Live chat is a great tool that allows your customers to contact you in real time. When browsing the store they may have questions about products, stock availability, delivery, etc. Chat allows them to contact you without leaving the store, get quick answers and make a purchase.
Moreover, live chat creates a presence effect – the customer knows that behind the storefront there is a live person who is ready to help. Talking to your customers and helping them straightaway will help you build customer loyalty.
You can use the Facebook Messenger live chat for real-time communication with your customers in your Ecwid store. It is available on all paid Ecwid plans and can be set up in no time.
Besides, Ecwid App market features several applications that allow to add live chat to your store:
- Chatra Live Chat allows to answer customers' questions and concerns to help place an order. Chatra app works in a browser, on desktop or in mobile apps, available for Windows, Mac, Android and iOS.
The App price is Free to $9+ / month, with free trial.
- JivoChat helps customers receive immediate answers in live chat right on your website– without having to call or send emails. If you are offline, customers can send a message via JivoChat that you will receive via email. JivoChat installs in minutes, and can be custom configured to match the style of your site.
The App price is Free to $14.99 / month, with free trial.
- LiveChat is another powerful live chat software that allows you to talk to your website visitors and help them with their buying decisions. LiveChat is available for Mac OS X, Windows, iPad, iPhone, Android, there is also a web version of the app.
The App price is from $16 to $149 / month, with free trial.
- Tidio Live Chat can make your store automatically reach out when your customers abandon a cart, encounter payment issues or need help finding a product details. You can watch your visitors in real-time to help them solve any issues on the go. You can chat with customers on desktop as well as using iOS and Android mobile apps.
The App price is from Free to $24 / month.
- Chaport is designed as a modern messenger to make your communication with customers as easy and enjoyable as chatting with friends. You can chat with customers on desktop (Mac, Windows) as well as using iOS and Android mobile apps for free up to 5 agents working at the same time.
The App price is from Free to $9.80+ / month.
All of these apps are made by third-party companies and are available for paid Ecwid subscribers.