MOLPay is a multi-currency payment gateway in Southeast Asia. It accepts credit cards and cash payments for online purchases, through physical outlets such as convenience stores and bookstores.
How to set up
- Go to your Ecwid control panel → Payment.
- Scroll to Other ways to get paid.
- Choose Payment Processor.
- Select Authorize.Net SIM.
- In the Account details enter the following information:
- API Login ID: Your MOLPay Merchant ID
- Transaction Key: Your MOLPay verify key from your MOLPay Merchant profile to have this key.
- MD5 Hash Value: This value is right underneath the other Verify Key on the MOLPay Account.
- Endpoint URL: https://www.onlinepayment.com.my/MOLPay/API/ecwid/pay.php
- Save the changes.
- For test account, tick Enable Test Mode (no charges).
- Sign in to your MOLPay Merchant Admin and insert callback URL and return URL:
Return URL: https://www.onlinepayment.com.my/MOLPay/API/ecwid/return.php
Callback URL: https://www.onlinepayment.com.my/MOLPay/API/ecwid/return.php
- Now your customers can pay using MOLPay Payment Gateway.