If you're selling one or only a few items, you can add just them and a "Buy Now" button right into your blog page, the sidebar or any other place on your site, and into your custom product details page. Your customers will see your product and a "Buy Now" button and will be able to place an order. It works just the same as the whole online store.
To add products to your pages or blog posts one by one, you need to copy the code of a product and paste it in the place where you want the product to show.
To copy the code of a product do the following:
- Go to your Ecwid Control Panel → Catalog → Products.
- Open the page of the product you want to add.
- Open the "Buy Now" button tab:
- Check the product details you want to display in the page:
- Select the appearance options to make the product look the way you need. You will see the changes in preview:
- Copy the code from the box below:
- Login to your site or blog backend.
- Paste the code to the source code of the page or blog post where you product should show.
- Save and publish the page.
It is possible to open your store page with a certain product. This works great if you have just one product, or you want to draw your customers' attention to this particular item. To achieve this use the code below:
Here is an example, this code will open the O'Neill Corrie Dress product page in our demo store:
Back to top