- What's the difference?
- I want the new buttons. How to enable them?
- I'm using old buttons with custom design. What happens if I enable the new buttons?
- How to customize new buttons?
In November 2015 we released improved buttons for Ecwid storefronts. Unlike the old buttons, which used images, the new buttons are completely CSS-based. They have modern look and can be customized easily.
The old buttons looked like this:
The new buttons look like this:
To enable new buttons, go to Ecwid Control panel > Settings > What's new and enable “Improved appearance of storefront buttons”. If you registered your store later than November, the new buttons are automatically enabled in your storefront.
When you enable the new buttons, the custom design will be lost. Do not worry, you can customize the new buttons easily. If you used images for your old buttons, you can apply them to the new buttons as well. Read below for details.
You can customize the new buttons with the help of CSS codes. Please, refer to the following articles for more instructions:
– How to change your "Add to Bag" button
– How to change your big Continue Shopping button
– How to remove the Continue Shopping button
– How to change your "Place Order" button
– How to change your "Checkout" button