Selling on Webflow with Ecwid
Webflow is a drag-n-drop site builder that allows you to create responsive websites without any coding. You can use a wide variety of templates to get started with your site design. On top of that, you can work on sites together with your teammates and clients in dedicated workspaces.
With Ecwid, you can add an online store with lots of e-commerce features to your Webflow website within a couple of clicks. Once you sign up, continue by adding your products and setting up payment and delivery methods. You can also use Ecwid to sell on Facebook and Instagram. Learn how to get started with Ecwid →
To add Ecwid store to your Webflow site:
- From your Ecwid admin, go to Overview.
- Scroll down to the Sell on your website section and click Other platforms and sitebuilders.
- Click Copy Code to Clipboard to copy the integration code.
- Go to your Webflow dashboard and open your site for editing.
- In the site editor, open the existing page where you want the store to appear or create a new page.
- Click the + sign in the upper left corner.
- In the opened menu, scroll down to the Advanced section and choose Embed:
- Drag the Embed element where you want the store to appear.
- In the opened HTML Embed Code Editor window, paste the integration code you copied from your Ecwid admin.
- Click Save and Close.
That's it! The store is added to your Webflow site.
After you publish your website, customers will be able to visit the store section and place orders. You can customize your online store at any time. All the changes you make from your Ecwid admin will be applied to your store immediately.