VKontakte Market allows to sell on VKontakte, a popular Russian social network. The products appear in a special section. You can place your items there for free.
You can connect add your products to VKontakte Market from any community or public page, that you can manage.
In this article:
Before uploading items, you should enable the "Products" section in the settings of the community where you want to sell from. You can do this if you manage the community.
- Open the page where you manage the community and click Sections:
- Enable the Products section:
Delivery regions: select the countries and/or cities where you deliver the products.
Store currency: select the currency for your store on VKontakte. The store currency here should be the same as the one in your Ecwid store.
Contact person: select the person, who will process the orders. This is a profile page on VKontakte.
Store description: a page with your store description, payment and delivery conditions and other important information. The link to the page with description will be added automatically to every product in your store.
- Go to your Ecwid Control Panel → All Sales Channels → VK Market:
- Click Start selling on VKontakte:
- Grant permissions to the app:
- Choose the community and the category, where you will add your products. Adding the products to a proper category will help customers find them:
- Click Synchronize goods to start uploading your catalog to VKontakte Market. This may take some time. After synchronization you will see the information about how many items were uploaded and when:
- That's it! Your products are uploaded to VKontakte Market. Here how they look on the community page:
And here is how the store page on VKontakte Market looks: