PagSeguro is a Brazilian leading payment processor that enables you to accept payments online in your Ecwid store.
- PagSeguro is only available in Brazil
- PagSeguro accepts only Brazilian real (BRL) . See how to change your store currency here .
You can find more details about PaSeguro and register a merchant account here: https://pagseguro.uol.com.br/
Setting up PagSeguro payment in Ecwid
1. Sign up for a PagSeguro merchant account if you haven't yet
2. Generate a security token in your PagSeguro control panel:
- Log in to your PagSeguro admin backend
- Navigate to Integrações → Token de segurança
- Click 'Gerar novo token'
3. Configure PagSeguro payment method in your Ecwid store settings:
- Log in to your Ecwid control panel
- Navigate to Settings → Payment
- Enable one of the payment options in the list (e.g. Credit card) and change its name as you wish
- Choose 'PagSeguro' as a payment processor for this option
- In the appeared popup, enter the email address that you use to sign in at PagSeguro control panel and the security token from the step #2
4. Save the changes
That's all - now your customer can pay using PagSeguro payment method in your store.