In Ecwid you can connect the store with QuickBooks Online and Desktop to sync the store orders and accounting.
What makes QuickBooks particularly useful for e-commerce entrepreneurs is its e-commerce specific features. You can:
- record your sales from several channels (your own store, Amazon, eBay, etc.);
- sync your finances from multiple payment systems (Paypal, Square, etc.);
- track your inventory;
- keep track of your bills;
- capture any expense by taking a picture of the receipt.
It is possible to connect your Ecwid store with QuickBooks Online and Desktop with the help of T-HUB Online solution that connects online stores with QuickBooks accounting and shipping services (UPS/FedEx/USPS). T-HUB Online offers the following features:
- QuickBooks Sync. (supports QuickBooks Online and Desktop)
- Ship orders with UPS, FedEx and USPS
- Save on Shipping with USPS with the New Blue Program
In this article:
To get started, install the T-HUB Online: QuickBooks Sync. and Shipping Manager application. You can sign in to your active T-Hub account or you can sign up for a free account.
Connect your T-HUB account with your Ecwid store
- Go to your T-Hub dashboard → Settings → Online Store Marketplaces (Channels) and click the Add New Store button. In the appeared pop-up window select Ecwid from list of supported carts. Hit the Click to connect to your ecwid store button for application installation.
- Check your Company Information. If some information misses, please enter those values for shipping process.
- Click the Save Changes button to save your connection details. Hit the Test Connection to test the connection from T-HUB Online to your Ecwid website.
- Before you connect your T-HUB account with your QuickBooks account, go to your QuickBooks account → Settings → Company Settings.
- On the Company Settings page click the Sales section and edit the Sales form content field.
- Enable Shipping, Discount and Deposit options. Save the changes.
- Go to your T-HUB dashboard → Settings → QuickBooks Connection and click the Connect to QuickBooks button.
- Choose the Company File you want to connect with. Authorize the connection between your T-HUB account and your QuickBooks account.
- Hit the QuickBooks Company Sync Details icon to refresh lists from QuickBooks.
- Once the information is synced, go back to Settings → QuickBooks Settings to define how the orders should flow into your QuickBooks Online. Check this video:
Once an order is placed in your Ecwid store you’ll be able to find the invoice with the order details in your T-HUB dashboard → Orders. To pull orders from your store, click Fetch Orders → My Ecwid Store button.
The latest orders will be visible at the top of the page.
On the Orders page, you can select one or several orders at once. As soon as you do a selection, the toolbar appears at the bottom which shows you the actions you can do with these orders: you can print packing lists, ship orders, flag them with user-defined flags to process the orders differently, send them to your QuickBooks account.
Check this detailed video to find out what other actions you can do with your orders:
For more information about T-HUB Online service and pricing, visit their official site: https://atandra.com/t-hub-online/#pricing
The connection between your Ecwid store and your QuickBooks Desktop application works via the T-HUB application.
Check this instruction to properly connect your Ecwid Store with QuickBooks Desktop: Connecting T-HUB to Ecwid.
For more information about T-HUB service and pricing, visit their official site: https://atandra.com/t-hub/#pricing
The integration is developed by Atandra
Contact developer at https://www.atandra.com/help-desk/t-hub-online-support/
In Ecwid you can connect the store with QuickBooks Online to sync the store orders and accounting. This is possible with the help of Zapier, a web automation tool which enables you to automate tasks between online apps.
Zapier connects apps by means of a Zap – a link between two apps. A Zap looks like this: "When I get a new thing in A, do this other thing in B." The first part is the Trigger and the second part is the Action.
At this point you need to decide how you want Ecwid to interact with Quickbooks. For instance, you want to create customer in Quickbooks once they register in your Ecwid store.
- Install Zapier Web Apps Connector. Сlick the Get app button and create an account on zapier.com (you will be redirected there automatically);
- Open the app, click the Make a zap! button, and name your zap;
- Choose New Customer as a trigger in Ecwid;
- Choose Quickbooks as an Action App
- Choose Action Create Customer in Quickbooks, choose the fields to be filled in;
That's it! Now when a new customer is registered in your Ecwid store, this information will be synced to your Quickbooks account.
You can add as many steps to this Zap as possible to get the most info synchronized.
At the moment the following triggers and actions are supported:
- New order (Ecwid) > Sales receipt (Quickbooks)
- New customer (Ecwid) > Create customer (QuickBooks)
- New order (Ecwid) > Sales invoice (QuickBooks)
- New order (Ecwid) > Create Bill (QuickBooks)
- New customer (QuickBooks) > Create Customer (Ecwid)
- New Sales Receipt (QuickBooks) > Create order (Ecwid)
- New Invoice (QuickBooks) > Create Order (Ecwid)
Once the Zap is created you can import all your orders from Ecwid into QuickBooks Online.Back to top