If you're only selling a few items, you can showcase them using Buy Now buttons. This feature places your products right on your blog page, sidebar, or any other place on your site. Customers will be able to place an order directly using a Buy Now button.
You can find the HTML code for Buy Now buttons Ecwid Control Panel → Catalog → Products:
In this article:
To add products individually, you need to copy and paste the product’s code where you want to show the product. You must add this code to the desired page’s source code. The exact steps depend on your sitebuilder or CMS.
To copy the code of a product:
- Go to Ecwid Control Panel → Catalog → Products.
- Open the desired product.
- Open the "Buy Now" button tab:
- Check the product details you want to display:
- Select the appearance options. You can see the changes in preview:
- Copy the code from the box below:
- Login to your site or blog backend.
- Paste the code to the desired page’s source code where your product should show.
- Save and publish the page.
It’s possible to show a specific product upon opening your store page. This is ideal for stores with one product or stores that wish to highlight a particular product. To achieve this use the code below.
This code will open the O'Neill Corrie Dress product page in our demo store. Pay attention to the following option:
Here %productId% is the ID of the product you want to display. You can find it in the address bar of your browser, when you open the URL of this product page. For more information, please see the detailed instructions.