Adobe Muse is a visual web design tool that you can use to build and deploy compelling websites. It has design features similar to those in InDesign/Illustrator/Photoshop, so you can create a great looking website without advanced skills in coding.
Ecwid is an e-commerce platform that helps to easily create a bold, easy to use online store and start selling anywhere online or in-person. An Ecwid E-commerce store is ideal for small and medium sized businesses.
How to add an online store to your Muse site
Adding an Ecwid store to your Adobe Muse Website is a really quick process. Visit our partners at J-26 to download their plugin: https://www.j-26.com/ecommerce/
Based on your personal needs, you can choose to either download their powerful free plugin or pay for the premium plugin that will allow more customizations on the Adobe Muse platform. Neither will affect the performance of your Ecwid store.
The installation of the Ecwid plugin from J-26 is quite simple:
- Find the file you just downloaded.
- Open the file and it will be imported to the Adobe Muse editor automatically.
- Your Ecwid ecommerce widgets will be available in your Adobe Muse editor under Design → Library. Find the Storefront extension and drag it to your website page.
- Click the Options icon in the top right corner of the Storefront widget on the page and open the Ecwid Info drop-down. Here you need to enter your Ecwid Store ID.
- Now you can publish your site to apply the changes or check your online store in the Preview mode.
Here are the examples of how the ready store may look:
Check more showcases here: Ecwid on Adobe Muse
Don’t have an Ecwid Account? Sign up here! Sign UpBack to top