SEPA is one of the most popular payment methods in the European Union. With SEPA you can receive payments from all European customers using a single bank account.
In this article:
To add SEPA payment method to your online store:
- Open the SEPA app page.
- Click Get app and log into your Ecwid account.
- Click Install. The app will be installed into your Ecwid Control Panel right away.
- Click Open app to access the settings.
- Go to your Ecwid Control Panel → My Apps.
- Click Open app next to the SEPA app.
- Hover over the question mark icon to see a hint about each field in the settings.
- Fill out your account credentials and the Storefront and Mandate settings.
- When you fill out all information, click Update settings.