In this article:
To add CoinPayments payment method to your online store:
- Open the CoinPayments app page.
- Click Get app and log in to your Ecwid account.
- Click Install. The app will be installed into your Ecwid Control Panel right away.
- Click Open app to access the settings and configure this payment method in your store.
- Sign up for an account with CoinPayments, or skip this step if you already have one.
- Go to your Ecwid Control Panel → My Apps.
- Click Open app next to the CoinPayments app.
- Fill out the Merchant ID field. You can find your Merchant ID in Account → Account Settings → Basic Settings in your CoinPayments account.
- Fill out the IPN secret field. You can set your IPN secret value in Account → Account Settings → Merchant Settings in your ConiPayments account.
- Fill out the Replace store currency with crypto coin (optional). This field allows you to convert the order total to the set cryptocurrency at 1:1 ratio. If the field is empty, the order total will be converted to crypto coins at the current exchange rate.
- Click Save settings.
Now the CoinPayments oprion will be available to your customers at checkout.