If you want to track your Starter Site's search performance with Google Search Console and use other Google webmaster resources, you need to verify your Starter Site with Google. You can do it using a meta tag.
In this article:
To get the meta tag for verifying your Starter Site:
- Log in to Google Search Console.
- Click Add a Property button.
- Enter the URL of your store.
- Click Alternate methods tab and select HTML tag.
- Copy the meta tag from the pop-up window.
To insert the verification tag into the Starter Site:
- Go to your Ecwid Control Panel → Starter Site.
- Click Add in the Header meta tags and site verification block.
- Insert the verification tag into the text field and click Submit.
- Go back to Google Search Console and click Verify. You will see a success message, that indicated your Starter Site is now verified.
Back to top