Whether you want to update a product’s photo, description, or price, all of this can be done in your Ecwid Control Panel → Catalog → Products. Just click on the product you wish to alter, update the information, and save the changes.
How to update products in bulk
Easily update your products in bulk using the Bulk Product Editor app :
- Bulk update all products, or filter the products you want to change
- Change properties including price, weight, and quantity
- Add or remove options; add or remove choices for options
- Bulk enable/disable products in your store.
You can install Bulk Product Editor directly from your control panel.
You can also update your products in bulk using the export-import feature. See the detailed step-by-step instruction on how to update your products in bulk using built-in Ecwid tools.
To remove a product from your catalog:
- Open the products list in Ecwid Control Panel → Catalog → Products.
- Click Edit Product.
- Select Delete Product:
To delete several products at once, check multiple products in the list, click Bulk Update, and click Delete Selected: