When you connect your Ecwid online store to Facebook, Facebook creates a mobile-friendly Shop section on your Facebook business page that displays your Ecwid products. The Shop section is visible on desktop devices and mobiles, including the Facebook mobile app.
In this article:
Adding your products to Facebook takes just a few minutes. Once added, Ecwid will automatically sync all of your product information keeping your product catalog up to date without any additional effort.
To connect your Ecwid online store to Facebook, follow these steps:
- Go to your Ecwid Control Panel → Sales Channels → Sell on Facebook and click Connect Facebook page:
- Log in to your Facebook profile.
- Select the Facebook business page that you would like to link with and click Save.
- Accept the Facebook Merchant Commerce Terms:
- Ecwid will upload all the enabled products from your catalog to the facebook Shop. The upload progress will be displayed on this page for your information.
Once the products have been uploaded, they will be sent to Facebook’s review. You can check their review status under the Pending review tab.
Read our detailed article about selling on Facebook for more information about how your Ecwid store works with Facebook.
After you have added your store to the Facebook page, it is time to promote it! Here are the next steps to take:Back to top