Selling on Carrd with Ecwid
With Ecwid, you can turn your one-page Carrd website into a feature-rich online store and start selling your products online in less than 10 minutes.
Ecwid is a solution for business to create your online store from scratch without coding skills. You can add the whole catalog or just a particular product to your site. Once you sign up, you can create your products, set up payment and shipping methods, and more. Ecwid can be added to multiple sites, including Facebook and Instagram.
Installing Ecwid on Carrd
To install your Ecwid online store on Carrd page, start by copying Ecwid’s integration code that you will then embed to Carrd:
- Go to your Ecwid admin → Website.
- Scroll down to the "Add your store to one more website" section and click Pick Platform. Choose Other platforms and sitebuilders.
- Click Copy Code to Clipboard:
Now that you have your Ecwid store integration code, you can proceed to embedding it onto your Carrd website:
- Log in to your Carrd Dashboard.
- Open your website in the editing mode.
- Click icon to add a new element to the page and select the Embed widget:
- Paste the integration code you have copied in your Ecwid admin to the Code field and click Done:
- Drag and drop the Embed widget to position it on your page.
It is okay that your embedded store is displayed as a grey box, while you edit the page. When you preview or publish your website, you will see your products and categories.
- Click View Site in the top-right menu to check your storefront in the preview mode:
- Now you can return to your Carrd Dashboard and click Publish to save your work.
Congratulations on adding your Ecwid store to your Carrd website!
- Quickly adjust the look of your store with flexible design options:
- Change storefront navigation and colors
- Customize category pages
- Edit layout of product pages
- Customize product images
- Expand your market reach with new sales channels: