After you upgrade your Ecwid account to a paid plan, all further recurring charges are made automatically with the same payment method used when you subscribed.
You can pay for your store subscription with a credit or debit card or a PayPal account if you upgrade in the web admin panel of Ecwid. If you upgrade in the Ecwid mobile app for iOS, you can pay with your Apple ID account.
You can find out where you started your subscription in your Ecwid admin, go to My Profile → Billing and Plans, under Payment method:
- If you see a credit/debit card or PayPal account, then you subscribed to a paid plan in the Ecwid Control Panel.
- If you see “Apple In-App Subscription,” then you subscribed in the Ecwid mobile app for iOS.
To change your payment method:
- From your Ecwid admin, go to My Profile → Billing and Plans.
- Under Payment method, click on the card or PayPal account associated with your account.
- Select add a new credit/debit card or PayPal account. Add your new payment details.
- Click Save.
When you upgrade via the Ecwid Ecommerce mobile app, the subscription is paid through your Apple ID account. Follow the instructions from the App Store Help Center to change, add, or remove your payment methods.
Your new payment method will be used for all future charges.